Panasonic has just released its annual financial results today with a net loss of ¥812.8 billion (about $10.2 billion), which is an increase of more than ¥30 billion (about $375 million) from its revised forecast in February. The company only made 72 percent of the LCD sales and 59 percent of the plasma sales that it did in 2011. The company has yet like any other company blamed earthquake, flooding in Thailand and high yen as major factors affecting it.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
November 20, 2014, No Comments
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 9525 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 9402 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 9380 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 8740 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 8472 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 7793 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 7546 views