43Rumors recently posted a leaked image of Panasonic Lumix GF5 and after doing the proper inspection we do confirmed that the image is legit in nature. The camera comes in a same shape as that of the current Panasonic GF3 whereas the grip looks like as that of the one of the GX1. The camera is having a 12-megapixel sensor with an improved SNR. It is further noted that ISO will goes up to 12.800, super fast AF of 0.09 seconds and a new 920k dots touch screen LCD.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2344 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2032 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 1954 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1924 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1915 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1843 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1688 views