DigiTimes reported that Nokia will be teaming up with Microsoft to venture it into the tablet PC market with the Windows on ARM 10-inch tablet running on a dual-core Qualcomm Soc at the end of this year. The plan is to bring up the tablet in the quarter fourth of 2012. It is expected that the Finnish mobile maker will outsource the product of the 10-inch tab to Compal Electronics and in the first batch of shipments will results in 20,000 units. We do expect a lot to come from the mobile and software giant together.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
August 19, 2014, No Comments
August 18, 2014, No Comments
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 8114 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 8066 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 7938 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7568 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7346 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6886 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6677 views