Nokia earlier this year has unveiled its 41-megapixel 808 PureView smartphone and now in an urge to make it better, the company has updated the phone with new imagining features, apps and lots more, the company announced through its conversation blog post. The update will enhance the whole imagining experience on your device, the company claims. The new features include:
- Gallery Grid view when you have the phone in landscape
- Access to more functions when you open your images from the Gallery widget on your home screen – swipe through other images, zoom, share, edit, and send images faster.
- More information about your images, such as image resolution, ISO value, white balance setting, and file size, and the location. When you are connected online, one click will show you on Nokia Maps where the photo was taken.
- Select and delete multiple photos in Gallery Grid
- New reset button in Creative mode to change all the settings back to default with a single touch
- Updated browser (to version 8.3) with enhanced HTML5 support
- New and significantly faster keyboard
- Nokia Car Mode – easy access to your phone’s key features when you’re driving
The software update is being rolling out worldwide starting from today, although there are some regional variations in the precise delivery matters due to operator variants in countries. The Nokia 603, Nokia 700 and Nokia 701 will also get an update that includes the features such as the faster browser and Nokia Car Mode. However, the imaging and gallery enhancements are for the Nokia 808 PureView only.