We reported earlier that Nokia going to hold a New York City event on July 11 to “reinvent zoom,” with high chances that the company will unveil 41-megapixel “EOS” Windows phone. To make the event glimpse stronger, the company today shared that its Lumia EOS promises 41 million reasons to be excited.
If you like to have a look on what the list seems like:
- You can watch it at home and you’re in charge of the refreshments… Beer maybe?
- You can watch it in bed, in your most comfortable PJs.
- You’ll be able to convince your grandchildren that you were there.
- You’re looking for originality.
- You’ll be able to stream it on your Lumia.
- You want to join the conversation.
- And millions more.
The invitation, the company sent says “Zoom. Reinvented.” includes a large magnifying glass and with today’s add-on from the company confirmed clearer that the company really cooking on for its long-awaited Lumia EOS.
What you say? Would you be buying a 41-megapixel Nokia’s new entrant phone? Is this is something that you have been waiting for?