Here we go, the Finnish mobile maker finally today pulls the curtains off and announced the 41-megapixel Lumia 1020 device. The specs sheet and availability as follows:
- 41-megapixel Pureview sensor having optical image stabilization, 6-lens Zeiss optics, and a xenon flash.
- Capable of shooting 1080p video with 4x zoom and up to 6x at 720p.
- 2GB RAM
- 4.5-inch AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor
- The device is thinner and lighter than 920
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 158g.
- Available in matte black, white, and yellow colors
- Will debut exclusively on AT&T in the US for $299.99 on a two-year contract.
- Pre-orders will start from July 16 while full launch is on July 26.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- A Destination For Photography Of Redwoods – California - December 9, 2013
- Prying Online Eyes Target LinkedIn - December 5, 2013
- Weight Loss Research (Infographic) - December 4, 2013