Here we go, the Finnish mobile maker finally today pulls the curtains off and announced the 41-megapixel Lumia 1020 device. The specs sheet and availability as follows:
- 41-megapixel Pureview sensor having optical image stabilization, 6-lens Zeiss optics, and a xenon flash.
- Capable of shooting 1080p video with 4x zoom and up to 6x at 720p.
- 2GB RAM
- 4.5-inch AMOLED display
- 1.5GHz dual-core S4 processor
- The device is thinner and lighter than 920
- 10.4mm thick and weighs 158g.
- Available in matte black, white, and yellow colors
- Will debut exclusively on AT&T in the US for $299.99 on a two-year contract.
- Pre-orders will start from July 16 while full launch is on July 26.
The following two tabs change content below.
Karan Chopra, CEO at G2One Network An Internet Media Company), Founder at 99DollarWebsite and Editor/Writer at I2Mag, JustWP.org, CodeAndMe.net, TechEXplained.org, JustInfo.Graphics, HowToWebDesign.org, NextBigProduct and WPLove.co. Karan is an internet enthusiast, who loves to explore every second thing in both technology and business. You can find him on Facebook , Twitter and Google+.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Why Your Marketing Strategy Needs Transactional Emails? (Infographic) - April 11, 2014
- The Definitive Guide To Claiming For Workplace Injuries - April 10, 2014
- The Ultimate Wedding Music Guide (Infographic) - April 9, 2014