Nokia Lumia 910, a phone which is almost identical both in specifications and looks to the Lumia 900, added by Dutch Retailer Typhone. The main difference in the phone is Lumia 910 comes with 12-megapixel and Lumia 900 comes with 8 megapixel.
According to the Rumor the Nokia 910 Lumia is expected to be the fastest smartphone in the Lumia series and will probably work with Windows Phone 7.5, displayed on the 4.3-inch AMOLED touchscreen LCD. This screen has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels and is extremely bright. The new operating system, fast processor and a gorgeous touch screen will provide a great Nokia smartphone.
Features and Specifications:
- Total size and weight: 128 x 69 x 12 mm and 160 grams
- Processor: 1.4 GHz processor, probably
- OS: Windows Phone OS 7.5 Mango.
- Front: 4.3-inch Gorilla Glass AMOLED touchscreen, 480 x 800 pixels and a 1.3 MP camera
- Rear: 12 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens, 3264 x 2448 pixels
- 3G and WiFi networks
- Supports Bluetooth, GPS, document viewer / editor, and various video and audio files
- 16GB of internal memory and 512 MB of RAMS
- Standard Li-Ion 1830 mAh
- 300 hours of standby time
- 7 hours talk time
Typhone currently doesn’t give an idea of when the device will be available though Eldar Murtazin tweeted that it could launch as early as May. It is still not clear how much speculations will turn into true but if we go through the image it clearly shows AT&T logo over the phone.