Nokia today announced a new feature smartphone dubbed as Nokia 515. The phone will be available starting with Russia, Germany, Switzerland and Poland in September. The device comes in two variant – single and dual SIM and will be made of aluminium.
The device running on the Series 40 (S40) operating system and comes in at 11mm thick. It also includes 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, 3.5G HSDPA connectivity, HD voice feature for clearer audio. It comes in two color options – black and white and will cost your pocket $149 (€115).
Features and Specification:
- System: 3.5G HSDPA – GSM 850/900/1800/1900 WCDMA 900/2100
- Size and weight: 114 x 48 x 11 mm; 101.1g
- Display: 2.4” QVGA LCD 262k display
- Memory: Up to 256MB flash, support for up to 32GB microSD card
- Connectivity: microUSB port supporting data transfer and charging, Bluetooth 3.0, 3.5 mm AV connector, Micro SIM
- Camera: 5 megapixels, LED flash
- Battery life: up to 38 days standby; up to 10.4 hrs talk time (3G: up to 5.3 hrs)