A major breakthrough is in full swing for Mozilla’s Firefox new version, according to Mozilla Wiki page – via The Next Web. The company is planning a major design refinement of its browser with the release of its new Firefox version – the version 25 – which is due for October. Following its tradition which has been since from past three browsers, the Firefox 25 will get up a special Nightly UX channel.
Counting on major change, it would be its new look for tabs while other changes include an in-content user interface styles update, refining “all aspects” of the existing user interface and consistent border-radii unified interface along with dimensions, spacing, margins, icons, and color palette. Here are the major changes coming with the release:
- Curved tabs.
- Remove tab affordance from background tabs.
- Separate Bookmark Star from locationBar and merge with Bookmarks Menu item.
- Updated Panel Based Application Menu and Customization Mode.
- Windows (All): Draw entire window frame including Caption Buttons.
- Windows XP: Custom window frame style for all default themes.