Engadget reports that the Motorola HS1101 and MBP2000PU Android Home Phones, two models that are finally making their way through the real product have both made appearances at the FCC, with images and full instruction manuals available. The phones are the WiFi-enabled phones and include everything that you do require in today’s type of cordless phone.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2397 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2081 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 1997 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1965 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1962 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1887 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1731 views