Engadget reports that the Motorola HS1101 and MBP2000PU Android Home Phones, two models that are finally making their way through the real product have both made appearances at the FCC, with images and full instruction manuals available. The phones are the WiFi-enabled phones and include everything that you do require in today’s type of cordless phone.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
September 17, 2014, No Comments
September 16, 2014, No Comments
September 15, 2014, No Comments
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 8474 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 8445 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 8378 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7914 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7676 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 7136 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6950 views