With announcing the news of opening of 51 retails stores last year, Microsoft shared the locations for the first six stores in 2013: Antonio; Miami; Beachwood, Ohio; San Francisco; Salt Lake City and St. Louis.
Keeping the spirit high, the company’s Jonathan Adashek, General Manager, Communications and Strategy, Sales & Marketing Services Group at Microsoft, announced that the company to open up 5 new retail stores by summer.
The new stores are coming up at:
- Natick Mall, Natick, Massachusetts
- Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Pioneer Place, Portland, Oregon
- The Somerset Collection, Troy, Michigan
- Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, Illinois
Adashek added by saying that information on our grand opening celebrations in Natick, Honolulu, Portland, Troy and Schaumburg will arrive in the coming weeks.
(Image Source: Microsoft)