Microsoft today launched the Outlook Web Apps for Office 365 subscribers as a native App Store pack for both Apple’s iPhone and iPad. The company aims to use the apps for organizations using any of Office 365 subscription. The app is available for download directly from Apple’s App Store: iPhone and iPad.
Here is the official feature list:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder.
- View shared calendars including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule.
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPhone and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPhone provides an additional layer of security.