No doubt how much Microsoft working towards opening up its retail outlets in different locations in order to compete with rivals, this is what seems to be in the company latest move announcing locations for the first six in 2013. The company so far opened 51 new Full-line and Specialty stores, including first international stores in Edmonton, Burnaby, Vancouver and Toronto, Canada. With coming the New Year the locations of first new store locations for 2013 are:
- The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas
- Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.
- Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio
- Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco
- City Creek Center, Salt Lake City
- St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis