The business social networking site LinkedIn on Wednesday announced that it has passed a huge count of 200 million members from over 200 countries. The members represent a total of over 200 countries and access the site in 19 languages around the globe. The company revealed that Turkey, Colombia and Indonesia are the fastest growing countries while the top five in terms of mobile growth are China, Brazil, Portugal, India, and Italy.
LinkedIn did the breakdown by listing the top five countries as follows:
- 74 million from the US.
- 18 million from India.
- 11 million from Brazil.
- 11 million from the UK.
- 7 million from Canada.
While, the top five largest industries section, LinkedIn shared:
- 4 million in Information Technology and Services.
- 2.03 million in Financial Services.
- 1.95 million in Higher Education.
- 1.65 million in Computer Software.
- 1.59 million in Telecommunications.