LinkedIn today announced that its Indian member base has crossed the 20 million mark, consisting of world-class city full of professionals and students. The company shared that the number being made collectively with having people from various stages at their careers, entrepreneurs and students, all being connected by common interest.
Sharing on top 3 from each of industries and skills, with other data:
- Top 3 industries: IT Services, Computer Software and Accounting
- Top 3 skills include Management, Sales and Training
- Bollywood (1565), Yoga (4775), Cricket (2924) and Curry (231) are some interesting keywords mentioned by members in their LinkedIn profiles
- Most InDemand Employers: TCS, Infosys and IBM
- Ganganagar, Jalandhar and Delhi-NCR are the top 3 locations where people love their jobs
Here is LinkedIn India’s Country Manager Nishant Rao said about the milestone achieved:
While we have come of age in India, we still have a long runway to grow with our members and clients. Helping members get the most out of the LinkedIn platform remains our primary focus, and it’s exciting to see professionals in India continuing to leverage LinkedIn in multiple ways, from enhancing their professional profiles with rich media content and growing their global networks, to gaining insights for their businesses and finding career opportunities. This is helping to create economic opportunities for all.