LinkedIn just reported its second quarter earnings, ended June 30, 2012 with currently having more than 175 million members. Revenue for the second quarter was $228.2 million, an increase of 89% compared to $121.0 million in the second quarter of 2011. Net income for the second quarter was $2.8 million, compared to net income of $4.5 million for the second quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP net income for the second quarter was $18.1 million, compared to $10.8 million for the second quarter of 2011. Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter was $50.4 million, or 22% of revenue, compared to $26.3 million for the second quarter of 2011, or 22% of revenue. GAAP EPS for the second quarter was $0.03; Non-GAAP EPS for the second quarter was $0.16.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2420 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2102 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2021 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1987 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1987 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1904 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1752 views