Foreign language skills – this is what we do require at some stage of life but what if we do not have time to studying it – well it would not be a problem anymore as a new Chrome extension might be just what you’re after. The Google Creative Lab along with Use All Five have launched a Language Immersion extension that intersperses text on the web with random words from one of a number of languages. Giving you a choice to select the frequency of foreign words on a sliding scale from novice to fluent, and then showing up in your text highlighted in blue – clicking them instantly translates the language in your native language.
- Choose from all 64 languages currently supported by Google Translate.
- Novice-to-fluent skill settings let you immerse at your own pace.
- Click on a translated word to switch it back to English.
- Roll-over a translated word to hear it pronounced.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- I’m Looking For My Father (Comic) - March 10, 2014
- Facebook: Always Helping… Facebook (Comic) - March 5, 2014
- I’d Like To Deposit This Check Into My Bank Account (Comic) - March 4, 2014