With last report suggesting that Apple’s late Steve Jobs involved pretty much on inputting into the design of the upcoming iPhone 5, some real rumors surrounding the latest device from Cupertino-based Company. Citing “sources,” 9to5Mac reports that Apple is currently testing two iPhones at its headquarters and among them only one will be released – and other big rumor surrounding the device is that the phone will come with a 3.95-inch display.
The publication further claims that the new resolution on the iPhone will be 640 X 1136 although Apple’s current Retina Display on the iPhone 4S features a 640 x 960 resolution. Well, not to forgot one thing that these rumors are only set at rumor stage only – so we do have to wait for some time until the company announce the details official.
- Bloomberg: Steve Jobs Involved In Design Of Future iPhone
- Apple Wins Dispute Over iPhone5.com Domain Name
- Samsung Loses $10 Billion Market Value On Apple Report
- iPhone 5 Will Have 4-inches Diagonally Screen, Bigger Screen From Previous iPhone, Says WSJ (Updated: Reuters Reaffirmed)
- Apple Cutting Current iPhone Production Ahead Of iPhone 5 Launch
- iPhone 5, Still Nothing Decided Except October Release Date
- Apple Files Claim To ‘iPhone5.com’ With World Intellectual Property Organization
- Foxconn: ‘We’re Hiring’ 18,000 Employees For iPhone 5 June Release
- Apple’s iPhone 5 – What We Know So Far?
- iPhone 5 Rumors: 4+ Inch Display, No Teardrop-Shared Devices, Will Launch in Summer