If you think Apple’s previous announced 9.7-inch display iPad is enough for you, than start thinking once again as iMore reports that Apple is in an urge to launch a smaller size, roughly of 7-inch, iPad by October and will being been priced between $200-$250. The publication claims that the 7-inch iPad will be “identical in every way” to the current iPad except that of the display size. The device will reportedly come with only 8 GB of storage. Apple’s current iPod touch starts at $199 and this smaller iPad will undoubtedly carry significantly higher component costs.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2431 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2116 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2031 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1998 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1997 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1918 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1763 views