We know that 50 million users love Instagram as it comes as free, fun and simple way to make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone, but what now more interesting is that Instagram has updated its application for iOS to version 2.5.0. The update includes:
- Revamped profile tab
- Search for users and tags in the Explore tab
- Improvements to commenting
- User search autocompletes based on people you follow
- Visual improvements
- Speed optimizations
- Optionally share likes to Facebook (enable in your Profile > Sharing Settings > Facebook)
The biggest noticeable change is the new “Explore” tab, which includes all the popular photo along with the search box to find users and photos by hashtag. For downloads, click here.
Instagram has also announced new Android version, which includes:
- Improved search functionality
- Support for location data taken from Gallery images when geotag is selected
- Fix for HTC Sensation 4G freezing using tilt shift
- Improved support and bugfixes for devices using the Instagram advanced camera
- Addresses tilt shift issues on lower resolution images
For downloads, click here.