HTC announced its another in the One series superphone – name as One S which includes the 4.3-inch display, an Android 4.0 along with Sense 4.0 skinning, features a dual-core 1.5GHz processor and to be added over the top, an 8-megapixel camera which is similar to that of HTC One X – equipped with an f/2.0 lens with backside illuminated sensor, Micro SIM card, not allowing the user to access the battery and does not have a slot for microSD memory expansion – on the worst side, the phone does not have NFC, the phone is said to be thinnest phone made ever. The phone will make its debut in the market in early April across Europe with grey, accented with a baby blue around the camera module, or black with a red highlight color options. There is no disclosure regarding the prices but it is likely to be depending on the carriers to determine.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2451 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2134 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2046 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2018 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2015 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1936 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1779 views