Hewlett-Packard China Chief Yi Xiaohui has finally come out with his master plan in a bid on how to reach the domestic market, Sina Tech reports. Yi made a public announcement detailing a five-fold plan in front of media discussing his 2013 strategy for Chinese market although this was Yi’s first media appearance since from the time he left Lenovo, HP’s main competitor.
- HP plans to integrate its R&D, design, marketing, sales and channel team.
- Custom product development implementation for the Chinese market in the coming year.
- Maintaining confidence in the distribution channel and will make space for HP in both fifth and sixth tier cities.
- Work towards marketing strategies on both consumer and commercial markets front.
- Establishing whole new quality control systems and expanding its service network.