HP has announced the Envy Spectre XT, an ultra-thin 13.3” laptop with 1366 x 768 resolutions, two USB 3.0 ports that are directly accessible. The Envy Spectre XT comes with the latest (3rd) generation of Intel processors, 4GB of RAM and 128GB to 256GB of SSD storage. The keyboard is backlit and the clickpad is large and comfortable. Despite its small size, the Envy Spectre XT is equiped with four speakers powered by a Beats Audio chip and software. It comes with an 8 hours of battery life and will start at a price of $999.99 when go on sale.
- 13.3” diagonal display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Available with 3rd generation Intel Core processors
- Memory: 4GB 1600MHz DDR3
- Storage: 128GB (up to 256GB) Solid State Drive Flash Module
- Backlit Keyboard + HP Imagepad
- 802.11a/g/n 2×2 WLAN + BT + WiDi
- Ports include: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and HDMI
- Dimensions: 327 x 221 x 14.5-mm
- Weight: 3.07 lbs.
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- Beats Audio with quad speakers
- Starts from $999.99