Google today updated its Google+ for iPhone and Android apps, bringing on the number of new features with focusing on photos and communities. Both the apps can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The updates include as follows:
Google+ iPhone app update includes:
- Do basic edits like rotate and crop, as well as select filters like Drama and Retrolux.
- Adjust saturation, contrast, brightness and lots more by sliding your fingers up-and-down, then left-and-right.
- Single tap at any time to compare your creation with the original.
Google+ Android app update includes:
- Posts include more text up front—from the original message, and from comments.
- Tapping video, photo or link attachments takes you directly to a watch page, lightbox or website.
- Image previews are rarely cropped, so you’ll see portrait photos (for instance) in all their glory.
- Key actions like +1, reshare and comment are displayed more prominently in each post.
- You can swipe through photo albums inline.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Facebook: Always Helping… Facebook (Comic) - March 5, 2014
- I’d Like To Deposit This Check Into My Bank Account (Comic) - March 4, 2014
- Data Loss And Disaster Recovery (Infographic) - March 4, 2014