Google today unveiled a new Google+ Photos app for the Chromebook Pixel which will allow users to take the backup, browse and share your Google+ photos easily. Pixel owners can download the app here: chromebook.com/pixel/owners.
The app will let Google+ Photos lets users plug an SD card into your Pixel, the app will back up your new photos to Google+ and the time when you are offline, you can still view most of your recent photos. The new app will let share individual photos, set of photos or an entire album in just a few seconds.
The Google+ Photos’ app complete feature list is as follows:
- All of your photos in one place: Bring together photos from your cameras, phones and folders.
- Stored safely online: Keep your photos safe and easy to access from any phone, tablet, or computer.
- Automatically organized and ready to share: Google+ Photos automatically helps you find the best shots to share from your collections.
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- I’m Looking For My Father (Comic) - March 10, 2014
- Facebook: Always Helping… Facebook (Comic) - March 5, 2014
- I’d Like To Deposit This Check Into My Bank Account (Comic) - March 4, 2014