Google has “silently” launched a whole new feature providing end users an ease of having multiple Google accounts to be used at an ease. The feature dubbed as “Account chooser,” was first spotted by The Next Web and will display a list of multiple accounts instead of one, which will lead to reduce the number of clicks required to switch from one account to another. In order to manage the new feature, all you need to go to https://accounts.google.com/AccountChooser to add new accounts to your list or remove them. But, do remember, you must be signed out of at least one of your accounts as only then you can use the “Edit” button, allowing you to remove accounts from your list.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2438 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2121 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2036 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2005 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2004 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1923 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1770 views