Announced first back in 2006, Google today unveiled that it has added data for five more stock exchanges to Google Finance, means it will display stock exchange data for five more exchanges around the world. The addition takes Google Finance to more than 40 stock exchanges. The new additions include:
- BM&F Bovespa (Brazil): AmBev, Petrobas, Índice Bovespa
- Borsa Istanbul (Turkey): Turkcell, İş Bankası
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand: PTT, Siam Bank
- SIX Swiss Exchange: Nestlé, Novartis, Swiss Market Index
- Wiener Borse (Austria): OMV, Voestalpine
You can see the full list of stock exchanges the company has made available by clicking here.