While Motorola China employees last week protest in wake of Google’s mass layoffs plan, Globes reports that Google has decided to close down its Motorola Mobility Israel unit in its restructuring efforts, firing it’s all 30 employees. Motorola Mobility Israel said in response to the publication, “We are closing the local branch, and the employees will not remain at the company.” The search giant last week only announced that it planned to fire 4000 employees at Motorola Mobility, 20% of the division’s global workforce. Google earlier this year acquired Motorola Mobility for $12.5 billion, in order to use the company’s patents.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2454 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2135 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2048 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2019 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2018 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1939 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1783 views