Google today announced the free Android and iPhone versions of Quickoffice for Apps customers, which was earlier available only for iPad users. This means that from now Words to Excel to Powerpoint, you can make quick edits while sitting at anywhere in the whole world and this is not only it you can save and share everything in Google Drive at the very same time. All you need to do is to sign with your Google Apps for Business account and your Drive folders views will now include Shared with Me, Starred, Recent and any subfolders. Google Apps for Business users can download Quickoffice right now from the App Store and Google Play.
Here’s the full Quickoffice 6.0.1 for iOS changelog:
- Now designed for both iPhone and iPad.
- Sort Google Drive files by Shared with me, Starred, and Recent.
- Support for multiple Google Drive accounts.
- Improved chart rendering in Quicksheet and Quickpoint.
- Create and share ZIP folders from multiple files.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Here’s the full Quickoffice for Android changelog:
- Change colors, font, backgrounds and insert images
- Rearrange cells and work with formulas in spreadsheets
- Create, edit and rearrange your Drive folders & files
- Convert text to speech and speech to text
- Scroll in any direction and tap-and-drag to move and align objects