Google today announced the launch of a whole new advertising application dubbed as Google Web Designer (currently in beta stage). The tool is a free design tool which will be use for creating HTML5 ads and campaigns which will be accessible to everyone.
The new application Google Web Designer will let you:
- Create animated HTML5 creative, with a robust, yet intuitive set of design tools.
- View and edit the code behind your designs and see your edits reflected back on the stage automatically.
- Build ad creatives seamlessly for DoubleClick and AdMob, or publish them to any generic environment you choose.
- Receive updates to the product automatically, without having to re-download the application.
- Access all of this entirely for free.