Getting Paid To Vacation

Posted on Jun 6 2016 - 6:19am by Editorial Staff

HostmyBnB

Our home is usually the largest purchase we make in our lifetimes and provides us with a sense of stability, responsibility and pride. But amongst all the work travel, holidays and other things in our busy lives, we usually end up spending only 45% of our time in our homes. The other 55% sees our homes left vacant whilst the mortgage clock keeps ticking and other bills keep coming in.

HostmyBnB are short term property managers based in Sydney who can help you generate rental income from your property which would otherwise be left empty whilst you are away.  The team at HostmyBnB will act as your personal property concierge, provide a comprehensive screening of guests and ensure that your home is clean and fresh upon your return.

About the Author
Editorial Staff

Editorial Staff at I2Mag is a team of subject experts led by Karan Chopra.