Last month the incident happened in Ireland with the Samsung’s Galaxy S III, the phone get exploded, the photos of which was posted by boards.ie user dillo2k10, Samsung today explaining the mystery behind the explosion. The company has appointed Fire Investigators UK to look into the matter and with their findings it is now revealed that the heat build-up was the reason that caused the explosion, reports The Verge. The investigation results state, “The only way it was possible to produce damage similar to the damage recorded within the owner’s damaged device was to place the devices or component parts within a domestic microwave.” The company clearly says that phone was not to blame on the matter.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
November 22, 2017, Comments Off on Making The Transition From Traditional To Online Retail – A Simple Guide
November 20, 2017, Comments Off on How To Overcome Life Hurdles
November 14, 2017, Comments Off on All I Want For Christmas Is A Radio-Controlled Car
October 31, 2017, Comments Off on Hot Travel Destinations For 2018