With Apple topping the chart in customer satisfaction, then why its manufacturer unit leaves behind. Reuters reports that Foxconn states that the company will achieve 10 percent growth in its revenue this year, as it plans for a new China headquarters in Shanghai. The company’s Chief Terry Gou said Foxconn’s manufacturing in China will focus on domestic consumers in the country, as well as research and development in technology, sales and services. We hope the words of company’s head will be true but although it all depends when it actually happens and it signifies give results back in the same manner as company is aiming for.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
August 19, 2014, No Comments
August 18, 2014, No Comments
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 8109 views
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 8061 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 7933 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 7563 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 7342 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 6884 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 6676 views