According to Forrester Research latest report (via ZDNet), Asia-Pacific and Japan expected to see more number of people found them in utilizing tablet devices in their organizations, leading to drive enterprise tablet sales in the region to reach 83 million units by 2016. In both the regions, the number of tablets used for office work will reach 19 million by end of 2012, expecting to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 44 percent to bring it to around more than 83 million units sold by 2016. Katyayan Gupta, a Forrester analyst and co-author of the research paper, said widening cellular and wireless coverage in Asia will ensure more connectivity and spur adoption of tablets.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2913 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2555 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2473 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2457 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2454 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 2396 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 2208 views