The social giant today going through one of big trauma that we believe it had not planned for: Facebook’s stock has dipped below $20, an all time low and even about half its price since from the time it went public. The company recently announced its second quarter results with barely meeting expectations although the giant not provided the future guidance during the recent earning call. The problem is still with share price numbers but still the company having an impressive active user base of 900 million users worldwide (with not to forget 8.7 percent of accounts are fake). Well, it will be a big shock of hundreds of thousands of people who had invested, still investing and who are keeping a close eye on Facebook share price move.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2421 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2103 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2021 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1988 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1988 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1906 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1753 views