Facebook today announced the release of its updated version of its iOS app, bringing multiple features and improvements, including hashtag search, restaurant reservations from Pages, and faster Timelines on the iPad. You can download the new version now directly from Apple’s App Store.
Here’s the full Facebook 6.4 for iOS changelog:
- Search for hashtags or tap them in posts to see what other people are saying about a topic.
- Make restaurant reservations directly on participating Pages in the US.
- Faster loading and a cleaner design for timelines on iPad.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some people to see red notification badges when there weren’t any new notifications.
Photo Credit: Flickr/mkhmarketing
Latest posts by Karan Chopra (see all)
- Souvenir Shopping In Turkey - December 12, 2013
- Firefox 26 Is Out, Comes With Click To Play For Java, Yahoo Search Options On Android And More - December 12, 2013
- How To Measure Workplace Related Stress With Apps - December 12, 2013