Vancouver Studio Acrylic Software in a post announced (via The Next Web) that the company being acquired by Facebook and is the latest one to join the social giant. Acrylic’s Dustin MacDonald stated in post that entire team moving to San Francisco “in the coming weeks” to join social giant’s design team. The interesting in the acquisition is that Facebook not acquiring Acrylic’s Pulp and Wallet and will continue to be sold as in same form as it is doing earlier, but yes not to forget here there are no plans for further developments either. MacDonald also says that if there will be any changes or updates the company will let you know in advance in future.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2357 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2044 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 1963 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1933 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1925 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1855 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1698 views