It’s time to say the new Digg a real Hello! as the newly formed team (after the acquisition by BetaWorks) behind the social bookmarking site Digg turned it into a startup and rebuilding it from scratch in six weeks. The team says now Digg have a solid foundation on which to build, and even expect to build fast. The current version company launches is Digg v1.
The team even shared what to expect in coming time:
- introduce network-based personalization features (like we do in News.me) to make Digg a more relevant and social experience
- experiment with new commenting features
- continue to iterate Digg for mobile web
- move the website forward with features like the Reading List, different views into the top stories on Digg, and more data to help users better understand why a particular story is trending
- launch an API so that members of the development community can build all the products that we haven’t even thought of yet
What more to say, when the picture at initial stage is really looking damn cool, once it will be with all these features around, how one can imagine it would be.