Distinctive IMEI numbers are given to all Apple iOS device with smartphone connectivity straight from the factory and stay with the iPhones all through their life. Moreover, mobile service providers make use of IMEI number to authorize the phone in their carrier. The carrier has the power to track, block as well as unlock your iPhone remotely. Lastly, the major thing you need when reporting your iPhone as stolen or lost is the IMEI code. This is why all the iPad and iPhones have a valid Apple IMEI numbers.
How do you find your IMEI number?
There are a lot of easy ways to detect check your IMEI for free and check IMEI Serial Number:
- The simplest way to get the IMEI number is entering the global code *#06# and you’ll see the IMEI number on your screen instantly.
- Click on Settings > General >About to see your iPhone’s identifiers such as serial number, IMEI and MEID.
- The serial number and IMEI are marked on the barcode label is taped on the packaging of the original Apple.
- One can see the general details of their iPhone device which includes IMEI number, when you connect it to the smartphone and login iTunes app
- Check out the SIM card tray of your iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 as well as 4S. You have the serial number IMEI and MEID code printed it.
- For iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus, you will find the IMEI number is engraved on the behind case.
Once you have located the IMEI number, you can look up for the other things.
You can check the status of your phone without any fuss with the help of free carrier checker. You just have to enter your ESN or IMEI, contact details and you’ll get all the information you desire.
Another way is to contact your iPhone carrier from whom you’ve bought it. You can find it easily, just take a look at the logo on its back case.
It is very important to check iCloud lock before you make your iPhone purchase. Whether your iPhone is lost, stolen, blacklisted, carrier and iCloud checker for all iPhone versions, you need to check them online with the IMEI or serial number.
With the carrier checking service, you get exact 100% results from the Apple database. Just put the iPhone model and IMEI code and find out exact details. You will get all you want to know with just one click. If your iPhone isn’t activated, you will get a message on the screen.
However, if you do not want such headache with your purchase, then make sure you do not purchase used Apple device. And, even if you do, see if it is unlocked and you have complete details about your carrier and the original owner of the iPhone. With these details, you will not have any problem with your phone.