Canon has announced that the company is developing a new 30-inch 4K resolution industrial video display. The company is currently developing a 30-inch 4K resolution industrial display as a 4K video output device realizing faithful color reproduction and high-resolution, high-contrast performance. The prototype to be displayed will provide support for cinema and other video editing processes while also responding to film-production needs through Canon proprietary high-image-quality technology and reliability. While detailed specifications and pricing have yet to be decided, Canon aims to commercialize the display before the end of 2012.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2438 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2122 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2036 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2006 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2005 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1923 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1770 views