Although there are possibilities figuring up that Samsung will announce Galaxy Note 10.1 on August 15th event, but according to BGR citing anonymous as its source states that the company will going to announce a 5.5-inch successor to the Galaxy Note at the event. The display is said to be thinner and taller, but if we about previous rumors, the device will have 12-megapixel camera with Google’s latest Android 4.1 in its veins. Surprising but yet things have to be revealed and that seems to be soon figured out as August 15th is not so far away from now, but yes till than you can all carry on the guessing work that what it would be.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2403 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2088 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2003 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1971 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1967 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1891 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1736 views