Notebook Italia is reporting that Asus sending out the invitations for the official launch of ASUS Padfone 2. According to the publication, the announcement is scheduled for Thursday October 16th, 2012 and will take place simultaneously in both Milan and Taipei. The invitation represents a corner which is looks like the upcoming handset, a device. Going by the recent benchmarks leak, the Padfone 2 will feature a quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor, but there is not much information at the moment of the device. Well, we keep a check on what Asus is cooking, till then stay tuned with us and catch all updates.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2477 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2159 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2071 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2041 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2040 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1961 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1805 views