Laptoping spotted Asus first G55-series 15.6-inch gaming laptop model – the G55VW-DS71. The laptop features 15.6″ screen is full HD, entry-level quad-core i7-3610QM Ivy Bridge processor, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M 2GB GDDR5 video card, RAM is 12GB DDR3 1333MHz, expandable to 16GB, built-in subwoofer and is TNX TruStudio certified. The G55VW has a 2-megapixel webcam, three USB 2.0 and a single USB 3.0 port, the new Thunderbolt port, HDMI, and Bluetooth. The system weighs 3.85kg with an 8-cell battery included. The price of the laptop includes a single 750GB 7,200rpm HDD and a DVD burner, with Blu-ray optionally available. The major part how much it will cost your pocket – the gaming laptop from Asus is having a $1,475 price tag.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2906 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2550 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 2466 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 2447 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 2445 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 2387 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 2199 views