Facebook starts its first day of trading with $42.12 per share price, up 4 points (10.23%). The social giant sets it’s per share value at $38. This make the company total valuation to $104 billion and it will be an $18.4 billion initial public offering. But, the social giant share seems halts to share of other web, social and tech companies at some extent.
At the time of writing the article, the share price of the following companies is:
- Zynga: $7.17 per share price, down 1.10 (-13.30%)
- Google: $623.00 per share price, down 0.05 (-0.01%)
- Yahoo: $15.69 per share price, up 0.82 (5.51%)
- Amazon: $216.08 per share price, down 2.28 (-1.04%)
- Microsoft: $29.40 per share price, down 0.32 (-1.06%)
- Groupon: $11.59 per share price, down 0.82 (-6.68%)