Although Finnish mobile company Nokia going through worst hard times, but still it does not stop Lenovo to think and says “This must be a joke” as “there’s nothing ongoing” between the companies to acquire the struggling Nokia, means Lenovo not planning any hard in near time to acquire the company. Gianfranco Lanci, who runs Lenovo’s operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa, said: “This must be a joke,” and straight away put end to all the speculations going around from quite some time. Well, what the future holds for Nokia we don’t know as such of now, but Lenovo will likely become the world’s top PC maker in this quarter.
I2Mag, an Internet & Design Inspiration Magazine having emphasis on empowering and inspiring people by spreading the waves of knowledge of technology world. I2Mag is an independent news source dedicated to covering start-ups, reviewing internet products, social media, digital culture and technology news.
- LG’s L9 Android Phone Announced With IPS Display, OCR Translation App - 2375 views
- Lenovo Unveils New Idea PCs At IFA 2012: U510, Y400, Y500, Z400, Z500 - 2065 views
- Virgin Atlantic Becomes First Airline In UK To Offer In-Flight Mobile Service - 1981 views
- Breaking: Apple Posts Q1 2013 Results, $54.5B Revenue, $13.1B Profit, $13.81 EPS, 47.8M iPhones Sold - 1947 views
- Oxford And Vatican Libraries To Digitize 1.5 Million Pages Of Ancient Texts - 1942 views
- Samsung Announces 75-inch Smart TV, On Sale In South Korea For $17,424 - 1873 views
- Nikon Releases 1 J2: 10.1MP CX-format CMOS Sensor, Expeed 3 Processor, $549.95 - 1716 views